Sandy Pines Campground277 Mills Road
Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Description and Local Attractions
Camping at Sandy Pines Maine Campground offers a relaxing respite in a tranquil part of beautiful Kennebunkport, Maine. Tucked into a secluded beach forest, bordered by salt marsh, our setting is enhanced by ocean views and salty breezes. Minutes from Goose Rocks Beach and Dock Square, our Maine campground is the perfect place for your summer vacation.
With an array of thoughtful amenities, family-centric activities, spacious grounds, and just a short drive to one of Kennebunkport's most beautiful beaches, this is camping at its best. Stay for a few nights, or make this your summer home – either way, you’ll create lifelong memories and truly enjoy "the Maine camping experience".
Events and Activities
Sandy Pines features a beautiful Lodge, well-stocked General Store, Snack Bar and more! Read on for some of the other amenities we offer:
- Heated saltwater pool
- Kids’ Kamp with Playground & Kids’ Games
- Sparkling new bath houses
- Lawn games: Corn Hole, Ladder Ball, Volleyball and Badminton
- Bikes for rent, via rental partner Southern Maine Kayaks (late June – Labor Day)
- Paddle boards and kayaks for rent via rental partner Southern Maine Kayaks (late June – Labor Day)
- Kayak launching point
- Laundry facilities
Each week, from mid-July through August, we’ll host some social events so you can meet your fellow campers! Here’s what we have lined up for this summer:
- Thursday – #TBT Movie Night: We’ll play family friendly classics that the whole family will love!
- Saturday – Burger Bash and live music by the pool! Lunch made easy with your choice of a freshly grilled burger or hot dog, chips and other yummy sides, 11:30-2:30. Live music from 3-5pm!
- Sunday – Sundae Fun-day: On Sundays, we’ll feature everyone’s favorite game – BINGO so grab your dobbers for a few rounds of this beloved game! PLUS, it’s the ice cream social of the year! Ice cream sundae fixings for the perfect Sunday afternoon!