Description and Local Attractions
A friendly family campground with spacious, open, and shaded sites on a rolling terrain.
Open May 1st through October 15th. Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after. We have planned activities on most weekends throughout the summer.
We invite you to come in and look us over. We can accommodate every size trailer, motorhome, fifth wheel or tent. All sites have a picnic table & fire ring.
We, the owners, Dennis & Amy Hachey welcome all to our camping family. We enjoy meeting new friends, and seeing our old friends each year.
Events and Activities
- May 28th - We will have a BBQ potluck with hamburgers and hot dogs. In the evening we will have a DJ
- June 4th - The always popular DJ Frank
- July 3rd - BBQ Hot dogs and hamburgers and DJ in the evening
- July 4th - Games
- July 16th - Santa's day
- July 30th - DJ Frank
- August 6th - Supersoaker
- August 13th - Halloween. Trick or treat and the HAUNTED HAYRIDE.
- September 3rd - DJ FRANK
- October 8th - Thanksgiving Potluck