Hells Canyon Area - McCormick ParkIdaho Hwy 71
29 mi NW of Cambridge, ID 83610
Description and Local Attractions
Water to individual camp sites is ON and RV dump station is open for Summer season 2019
- 28 RV sites with electric hookups, three shared water spigots and shared fire rings
- No tents allowed on grass behind RV sites
- ADA accessible restrooms
- Shower stalls are not ADA accessible
- 8 tent sites w/ electricity, fire rings, & picnic tables adjacent to a large turf area
- No tents allowed on any grass area
- Boat ramp and docks
- RV dump station, public pay phone, garbage & recycling service
Campsites must be occupied by people. No reserving sites for equipment only
Visitors cannot move from one campsite to another without Park Staff permission - No exceptions.
Visitors must have a State Issue Disability sticker or ADA placard to operate ATV's or OHV's in campgrounds - No exceptions.
A reserved campsite will be held until 1 p.m. MDT on the second day of the reservation. If a customer does not arrive at the park, or call 1-844-472-7275 to cancel by the day after the initial reservation arrival date, they will be marked as a No Show and will not be eligible for any refund.
- A non-refundable service fee of $10 will be assessed for online reservations
- A non-refundable service fee of $10 will be assessed to cancel a reservation
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $15 will be assessed for phone reservations
- Guests can cancel a reservation 48 hours prior to arrival date for a refund of campsite fees either by logging on the reservation system, click account/profile name or by calling 1-844-472-7275
Idaho Power owns and maintains four developed campgrounds in Hells Canyon. All parks have full-time maintenance personnel. Informational, historical, and educational signs are present at various locations throughout the Hells Canyon Complex. The parks are open year-round with reduced rates during the off-season from November 1 through March 30.
In addition to the developed parks, Idaho Power maintains several impromptu camping and access areas adjacent to project waters and within the project boundary. Available at some are portable toilets, garbage service, and unimproved boat launching facilities. All facilities are open to the public without discrimination.
Contact Idaho Power:
Call 541-785-7209 or 208-388-2231