Camp Edison42696 Tollhouse Road
Shaver Lake, CA 93664
+1 (559) 841-3134 x6
Description and Local Attractions
2020 Reservation Policy can be found on our website at www.campedison.com under Handy Information.
Camp Edison is nestled in the beautiful Sierra Mountains located on the banks of Shaver Lake with 252 campsites that are equipped with a BBQ, fire ring, picnic table, and food box.
- 43 sites (133-175) are Full Hook-up with Electric, Water and Sewer
- 209 sites have Electric
- Dogwood Loop (sites 213-252) Available Year Round, Special Rates Oct 15th to May 14th.
- Shared hose bibs for water throughout the campground.
- 4 RV Disposal Sites
- Clean Bathrooms including Showers(requires purchase of shower card upon arrival)
- 2 Laundromats
- WiFi is available in most of Campground at an additional cost
- Tent Trailers and Travel Trailer Rentals available
- Beach Front Day Use
- Reservable Group Picnic Area
- Summer Time Educational Activities
- 35 Miles of Trails
PLEASE NOTE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY AND VEHICLES PER SITE.
Sites are designated "Small, Medium, Large" (age 2+ count as an occupant).
- Small = 6 people/2 vehicles
- Medium = 8 people/3 vehicles
- Large = 10 people/4 vehicles
Off season occupancy is 8 people for any size site (Oct 15 - May 14)
All changes and cancellations must be faxed, emailed or mailed to Camp Edison. Cancellation guidelines can be found on our website at www.campedison.com under Handy Information.
Camp Edison has been removing insect infested trees in order to maintain public safety & forest health. Some sites have more sun exposure than currently described in site details.