CJ Strike Area - North ParkStrike Dam Cut-Off Road
23 mi S of Mt Home, ID 83604
Description and Local Attractions
North Park is located on 18 acres on the northwest corner of C.J. Strike Reservoir. No electric hook-ups. 14 day stay limit. C.J. Strike is located on the Snake River southwest of Mountain Home, Idaho. The reservoir extends from the dam up the Snake River approximately 32 miles, and 12 miles on the Bruneau River.Click here for: Water Information
Drinking water in the park is ON and the RV dump stations are open for summer season 2019
- 30 universal campsites
- Water, restrooms, picnic tables, fire rings
- 10 Turf-based tent camping sites
- Group shelters and day-use area
- Boat ramp, mooring, and boarding structures
- Fish cleaning station, garbage service
- Waterfront walking path, beach area, Interpretive panels
Visitors Cannot Move from one Campsite to another w/o Permission from Park Staff. No exceptions.
Visitors must have a State Issue Disability Sticker or ADA Placard to operate ATV's or OHV's in campgrounds. No exceptions.
Two RV dump stations are available (1) near the Power Plant and (2) at the C.J. Wildlife Management Headquarters. The RV dump stations are closed during the winter season.
A reserved campsite will be held until 1 p.m. MDT on the second day of the reservation. If a customer does not arrive at the park, or call 1-844-472-7275 to cancel by the day after the initial reservation arrival date, they will be marked as a No Show and will not be eligible for any refund.
- A non-refundable service fee of $10 will be assessed for online reservations
- A non-refundable service fee of $10 will be assessed to cancel a reservation
- A non-refundable reservation service fee of $15 will be assessed for phone reservations
- Guests can cancel a reservation 48 hours prior to arrival date for a refund of campsite fees either by logging on the reservation system, click account/profile name or by calling 1-844-472-7275
Locust Park is first come first serve, No reservations, no water, no electric. Fees are collected on site. The park includes three acres of turf and trees with undefined RV and tent camping sites, a vault toilet and interpretive information. The park is located below C.J. Strike Dam.
Recreation facilities at C.J. Strike have been developed and furnished by Idaho Power as a public service. All facilities are open to the public without discrimination.
All other recreation areas near the reservoir are managed by the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, Bureau of Land Management or the United States Air Force.
Contact Idaho Power: